Full Key in the Door Service
Inglispm specialises in providing a true Key in the Door service (sometimes known as Turnkey). Key in the Door literally means that we take responsibility for every part of the process from design through to build to fit out and finally handing you the keys back ready to go. Once the designs have been approved by you the process starts and we make your ideas a reality.
We pride ourselves at being one time and in budget with our key in the door services.Inglispm arranges every element of the process from the designs, logistics and project management all the way through to handing you back the keys at the end of the contract.
From the original concept to completion our Turn Key service is working for you every step of the way. Regardless of the size of your project Inglispm offer a complete package solution.
Specialising in Healthcare, Dental Surgeries and Public Contracts Inglispm have the experience and management skills to to make your project a success. Inglispm will accommodate for even the more unusual requests and all to your exact requirements.
Full Key in the Door Service for your Project
Below is a brief summary of the process involved in a ‘Key in the Door’ project:
- Your premises are visited to discuss requirements and initial measurements are taken.
- A proposal is then prepared with costs and a predicted time frame.
- Designs are created so you can see if your expectations have been matched.
- Once you are happy with the proposal we liaise with the various bodies (building control, fire officer, landlords etc)
- Signing of Contract
- Inglispm will appoint a Project Manager to manage the works using both in-house staff and the best specialist contractors when necessary.
- The Project Manager will direct the works in accordance with the agreed contract and is directly responsible to the Director, with whom you will have a direct line of communication as well.
- All health and safety elements will be undertaken to ensure all works are carried out in a safe and secure manner.
- We will provide you with regular updates to keep you involved with the work being carried out.
4. Completion of works
- The works are completed and the keys are handed back ready for use!
Our clients include a broad range of the industries from Health Care organisations (especially Dental Practices), Schools and Public Bodies, Leisure Industry (e.g. nightclubs), Retail etc.
As part of our Full Key in the Door Service, we offer full project co-ordination including:
- Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Data Cabling
- Floor Coverings
- Bespoke Interior Solutions